Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 8, Day 1: Kristin

Today is a typical Monday: stretch and strengthen.

I did 5 minutes of stretching.

Here's what I did for strengthening:

25 squats (my thighs were burning and knees were hurting from doing so many yesterday)
50 calf raises (those were twice as hard today because of yesterday)
25 push-ups (my left wrist was kinda sore)
50 oblique crunches (killer!!)

I know it sounds like I'm "Elizabeth Excuse" right now, but I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to give an accurate depiction of what I'm dealing with while exercising. It's not always easy, even on "light" days like today. But I'm proud of myself for sticking with it. We're into Week 8 of training, and the Tulsa Run is only a little over a month away. We can do this!!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment