Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 6, Day 1: Kristin

This week, we're really going to step it up. We have a 4 mile run tomorrow, a 3-miler plus strength on Thursday, and then our long run on Saturday is a 5 mile run. As sick as this may sound, I'm actually looking forward to Saturday's run. I just want to see how much of it I can run. I know, I know. Who actually looks forward to running 5 whole miles? Well, I never thought I would, but surprisingly I do. :-)

Today's schedule has us doing stretching and strengthening.

Today's stretching = 5 minutes
Today's strengthening = 24 minutes (my abs needed it today!)

Side note: I am so glad that today is a "light" day. My right heel is a bit sore. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm glad I'm not running on it today.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment