Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 7, Day 3: Joyful

On the schedule: 40 minutes crosstraining
What I did: 40 minutes of Wii Fit
198 calories burned

I did some different things on the Wii than normal.  I tried out the Free Step, which allows you to basically do step aerobics for your desired length of time.  You get to choose the pace.  I chose the fastest pace at 10 minutes.  I'm sure I looked dumb, but I was moving my arms and doing sidesteps to increase the number of muscles used and calories burned.

I also did the Expert Level of boxing.  It was over 10 minutes long (the regular one is just 3 minutes), and has moves that require more coordination.  I got the hang of it after a few minutes.

Burned a few more calories than I normally do on the Wii in this amount of time, so I'll continue mixing it up and doing the exercises that burn those calories.

GREAT workout!  I feel great for the first time in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment