Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 7, Day 7: Kristin

Today's schedule has us doing 50 minutes of cross training. I also had my strength training from yesterday to do.

Here's what I did for strengthening:
50 push-ups
50 crunches
50 calf raises
50 squats

For my cross training, I did 20 minutes of yard work with my mom this afternoon. We were moving large tree limbs, walking, and cleaning up their land. It wasn't high impact, but it was work. I had planned on doing 30 minutes of jump rope, but 2 things happened. I did do 5 minutes of it, but my toes are incredibly sore from yesterday's race and the lingering blisters from Thursday. They are hurting pretty bad. Also, after having 2 children, my bladder doesn't have the best control, so needless to say, I wasn't enjoying the jumping experience. I'll try again to do jump roping, but it'll have to be another day.

I guess I only got through 25 minutes of my 50 minute cross training, but I did do something. And my strengthening was more intense than I've done in awhile, so I'm satisfied with today's workout.

Don't judge me.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment