Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 7, Day 3 (Again): Kristin

So, I just completed the second half of my training day. I wasn't able to run as long as I would have liked, but that's acceptable considering how sick I was yesterday. I was really feeling it out there, too. It was very hot and humid today, which is frustrating since it's the end of September and I was hoping we'd have some much cooler weather already.

Any-who, my time was really great and I can't imagine what it would have been if I had run more of it.

Today's run:

Total distance = 4 miles: 3.3 running, 0.7 walking
Total time = 48 minutes

Side note: I almost lost my lunch quite a few times out there. That's why there is more walking than normal. I can't wait until I can run the entire 4 miles without stopping to walk any.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment