Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 4, Day 4: Kristin

This week of training has been killer for me. It's actually a light week on the training schedule, but I have had such a rough week personally that I don't know how I'm going to get through it. My son is sick, again, which means that my afternoon training time was gone...again.

I was able to get in 12 minutes of strength training this afternoon, and luckily my husband got home in time for me to get a 2 mile run in before dark and the rain. It was thundering very loudly while I was out there. I actually even saw lightning a couple of times.

Total distance = 2 miles: 1.7 miles running, 0.3 miles walking (I had a pretty bad side stitch for a little bit in there.)
Total time = 23 minutes (not bad, considering)

Side note: Running the evening before trash day is not a smart idea. What are you people eating/throwing away?!?

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment