Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week 5, Day 7: Kristin

Yesterday, being a female really wiped me out. I'm not going to go into detail, but you get the picture. It was a rough one. So, I chose not to do my run yesterday, instead putting it off until this morning. I was able to do my run, and had every intention of doing my 40 minutes of cross-training, but wasn't able to do both. I did hang out at the park with my children for 45 minutes this afternoon, although I wasn't doing much activity. It doesn't count, but at least I wasn't completely inactive today.

Today's Run:

Total distance = 2 miles: 1.9 miles running, 0.1 mile walking (my knee felt weird for a bit in there)
Total time = 21 minutes

Side note: I had a cute little dachshund come up to me today while on my run. I wasn't sure if he was going to bite me or just watch me run past. He looked at me kinda funny, then turned around and walked in the other direction. It was very cute!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment