Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 7, Day 1: Kristin

I'm not feeling so hot today. I lost all of my energy yesterday afternoon. I was dragging, BIG TIME, and just could not do my cross-training. I've never felt that drained before. I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm still feeling the lingering effects this morning.

To sort of "make up" for not doing my cross-training, though, I decided to do my strength training twice. I know it's not the same, but I did feel less like a schlub for doing extra today. I'm wondering if I've got a migraine coming on. I've got nausea and a pretty intense headache, and then there's the lack of energy. Hmm....

Today's workout:

Stretching = 5 minutes
Strengthening = 48 minutes

Side note: I don't think I need to go to the doctor, but I really hope I'm not coming down with something. It's only about 40 days until the Tulsa Run. I can't afford to lose any training time.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment