Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 6, Day 3: Kristin

Apparently I had a brain lapse and forgot to post this yesterday. So, today there will be 2 posts from me.

Today was a 40 minute cross-training day. My daughter was sick, running a fever, so she stayed home from school. That meant that I wasn't able to get in my alone workout time. So, I had to wait until she was feeling a little better and didn't need constant monitoring so that I could carve out 40 minutes to do the workout video.

My son watched me do it, and I caught him laughing at me a couple of times. That little stinker! He couldn't make it through it the last time they did it with me, but he can make fun of me?!? Just like his daddy!

So, my cross-training was completed yesterday...in case you were wondering. I just had a major brain fart and forgot to post this.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment