Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 7, Day 3: Kristin

Yesterday, I was completely miserable. I had some sort of stomach issue where I couldn't keep anything in me, and my stomach was cramping terribly. Needless to say, I was not able to do my 4-mile run yesterday. Today's schedule calls for 40 minutes of cross-training. What I had planned to do was do the 4 miles today and move the cross-training to Friday. Well, I forgot that I'm volunteering at my daughter's school during what would be my work-out time on Friday. So, instead, Reese and I went for a nice, slow bike ride. It took us all of the 40 minutes to go about 1.3 miles, but I really didn't care. I don't want to push it too hard this morning, and I'm still not sure how I'll be able to make it through this afternoon's run. We shall see.

Today's cross-training:

Total time = 40 minutes (on the bike with my Reesey)
Total distance = WHO CARES?!?

**I will add another post once I finish the run. Stay tuned.**

Side note: Reese was such a trooper! She did so well. I'm so incredibly proud of her!! AND, she's got to be about the cutest little bike rider I've ever seen, especially with her helmet, bell, and streamers from the handle bars. :-) Love it!!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment