Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 4, Day 1: Joyful

Stretching & Strength Training

I just did stretches today - nothing with the weights.  Some of the stretches help build strength, though.  I cut it short, so I only managed 12 minutes.  Since I've been stretching more regularly, I've noticed a big difference in my flexibility.  I'm doing the stretches for runners as suggested in our training program as well as some of the stretches from my days as a cheerleader.  I'd love to be able to do the splits again.

Not a lot of time in, but I feel great!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda and I have talked about attending a Bikram (hot) Yoga class. If we go, you should come with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome provided a) I don't pass out from the heat (asthma) and b) I don't fart - because I'd be "that" girl. LOL!

    Miss you guys and we NEED to get together!

    ReplyDelete