Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 2, Day 2: Kristin

What a difference 20 degrees makes!! Seriously. Today was the 3-mile run, and I wasn't really looking forward to it. I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to squeeze it in, since I started school today, but the kids didn't. Luckily, my class got out early so I was able to get home in time to run with enough daylight.

Today's run was AMAZING! I haven't been feeling like myself the past few days, emotionally and physically, so I wasn't sure how much running I'd actually be able to do. I surprised myself! I ran for 2.1 miles straight through, not stopping to walk. I then walked 0.4 miles, mostly because my ankle was a little sore. And then, I ran the last 0.5 miles back home. It was beautiful outside and I felt great when I was running. The only thing that even really bothered me was my ankle, but I think I know how to fix that.

Total distance = 3 miles: 2.6 miles running, 0.4 miles walking
Total time = 36 minutes

Side note: Some guy honked at me, and then said he wasn't honking at me, and then said maybe he was honking at me. Weird.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment