Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 1, Day 7: Joyful

An easy day on the schedule today, with just 30 minutes of cross-training.

I hopped onto the Wii Fit and knocked out 32 minutes and 113 calories.  I did a variety of balance and aerobics activities.  At first I kinda felt like it was cheating, but at the end I was gross and sweaty.  While doing the balance activities my abs were really talking to me, so I guess the crunches I did last night were effective.

This has been a really productive week, and I'm really proud of myself and Kristin for keeping up with it!  The upcoming week is going to prove challenging as school starts (both for us and her children), and scheduling will become more difficult.  Working out has become a means of emotional release, though, so I find myself looking forward to exercising - as sick as that sounds.

Wii Fit - 32 min.
113 calories burned

Here's to Week Two - one week closer to the Miami Half Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment