Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 1, Day 7: Kristin

Well, today is the final day of the first week of training. I am pooped! Yesterday was exhausting, even without my 2 mile run.

Today was a 30 minute cross-training day, and I rode my bike again. I took a little different route, but I'm pretty sure I did the same distance as the other day, if not more. I took my iPod this time and rocked out while riding away. I really enjoy the time I get to spend on my bicycle. It's relaxing, even though I'm putting my body through a workout. It also takes me back to my childhood, which was fantastic!

I'm happy to have survived this first week of training, and I'm really pumped for the next week. :-) We get to add more distance to our runs. I've really been looking forward to that. Really!

Total distance = about 3 miles (give or take)
Total time = 30 minutes

Side note: riding your bike through sprinklers is AWESOME!! :-) And sometimes you get some funny looks, which makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment