Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 1, Day 3: Cross-train, Joyful

Today was a difficult day emotionally, and Mother Nature knocked me down a peg or two physically.  So I scrapped the intense upper body workout I'd planned in lieu of a brisk walk on the treadmill.

I have to admit that if I hadn't had a workout on the books today and if I was doing this without Kristin, I could easily have come home, showered and vegged on the couch till bedtime.  I probably would have because I just felt awful.  However, I knew that Kristin is counting on me and that I would likely feel better after exercising.  So I did, and I feel much, much better emotionally.

Tomorrow is an easy 2-mile run and strength training!  WOOT!

Distance: 1.5 miles
Time: 30 min.
Speed: 3 mph

1 comment:

  1. Love you, friend! And I'm so incredibly proud of you. I'm proud of your dedication and your progress! You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete