Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 1, Day 3: Kristin

Who would have thought that riding your bike for 30 minutes would be so difficult? Well, when you add in 103 degree heat, and only God knows what the heat index is, you can see how it would be challenging. I probably rode a total of 3 miles-ish on the bike, but I felt like my legs were going to fall off when I was finished. It was EXHAUSTING! I'm glad I ended up doing the bike ride, though, instead of something like the jump rope like my hubby suggested. It's not that I won't do the jump rope some other day, but I was really looking forward to riding my bike.

Total time = 30 minutes
Distance on bicycle = 3 miles-ish... :-)

On a side note, my hiney hurts! That bicycle seat is not my friend at the moment.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment