Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 3, day 4: Joyful

Posting this a day late, but whatevs.

I just did an easy 2-mile walk last night.  I settled into a brisk walk, then got ambitious and tried to up the pace.  About a minute in my calves and ankles started hurting again pretty bad, so I went back to walking. 

Daily Mile is still giving me the man with a cane when I post my workouts, but I really don't think that walking two miles in 35 minutes is all that bad...Come on, Daily Mile!  LAY OFF a bit!

Have a 5k in 4 weeks and I really want to at least get back to where I was in May for the last 5k Kristin and I did.  It will also be nice to get another race in before the Tulsa Run in October.  I'm going to run 9 miles in TWO MONTHS!!!  Eek! 

Total: 35 minute walk, 250 calories burned

No comments:

Post a Comment