Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 2, Day 3: Kristin

Today. I'm so glad that today was a cross-training day. It was an extremely emotional day for me, since today is the day I took my daughter to pre-k for the first time...ever. So to have a "light" activity day was perfect for me.

However, when I got out there on my bicycle, it wasn't great. I was struggling from the get-go. I was about 15 minutes into my 30 minute ride when I realized what the problem was. I have a flat tire. So, I walked the bike back the last 15 minutes. I took my time, but I still worked up a sweat. I wasn't concerned with distance or pace. I just got my 30 minutes of cross-training in and I'm pleased with that.

I now must shower so I can pick up my kids from school.

Total distance = Not really sure and happy with that.
Total time = 30 minutes

Side note: When a sign says, "Beware of Dog," it's pretty safe to assume that the dog is huge. And that it's bark is pretty intimidating. And that I shouldn't pass that house again.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment