Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 3, Day 3: Kristin

Today, we were supposed to up our cross-training by 5 minutes, which made for a 35 minute session. I found myself riding quite fast on some parts and incredibly slow on some parts. I'm going to attribute the slow times to when the wind was ridiculously strong. And maybe that means the fast times were when the wind was at my back.

Either way, I still rode for over 5 miles. That's quite a bit more than I had anticipated to ride.

Total distance = 5.35 miles
Total time = 35 minutes

(I calculated how fast that would be and it was 9.17 mph. Not too shabby!)

Side note: While riding by my son's school, I laughed watching the 5th graders (I assume they were 5th graders) play kickball. It took me back to childhood, when I played kickball on the playground. Those were the days...

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment