Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 3, Day 2: Kristin

Today is our 3-mile run day for week 3. I didn't sleep well at all last night, so I figured today would be quite a struggle for me. And it was. While the temperature sure was nice, there was a fairly strong wind that slowed me down considerably. It was rough. It felt nice to have the breeze in my face, but it didn't feel good to have to push against that strong wind through most of my run.

Needless to say, it wasn't necessarily a "fun" run. But, I ran ALL THREE MILES! I never once stopped to walk. That's the first time I've done that...ever!! So proud of myself!

Total distance = 3 miles: ALL RUNNING
Total time = 35 minutes!!!

Side note: For some strange reason, there are a lot of dead worms all over the sidewalks in my neighborhood. Gross.

-Kristin

1 comment: