Sunday, October 10, 2010

Week 9, Day 5 and 6: Kristin

I haven't been able to use the computer for the last few days because I've been so super busy. On Friday, I did my 3 miles plus strength training that was actually scheduled for Thursday. I wasn't feeling all that great on Thursday, but was feeling better Friday, so it all worked out.

Friday:

Run total distance = 3 miles (all running)
Run total time = 30 minutes
Strengthening = 50 bicep curls (each arm) with a 10 lb. dumbbell, 50 squats, and 50 calf raises

I have been in Moore all weekend. When we were packing for this little trip, I decided to take my running gear with me. My sis-in-law, Paige, agreed to run with me. She's a seasoned runner, so I knew I'd have to step my game up a bit. My only real goal for Saturday's run was to run all 4 miles without having to walk. I didn't care what my time was going to be, I just wanted to run the whole thing. And I did!!

Saturday:
Total distance = 4 miles (all running)
Total time = 43 minutes

Side note: I'm fairly certain that some illegal activities took place while we were preparing for our run. Someone may or may not have risked becoming a sex offender. ;-)

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment