Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 10, Day 2: Kristin

This is from yesterday (Tuesday). I had such a busy day that I wasn't able to post it until right now.

On the training schedule, we had 5 miles to run. I was actually looking forward to it so I could see how much of the 5 miles I can actually run. With being able to run all 4 miles last weekend, I knew that 5 miles isn't totally out of the question. And, had it not been for that brutal side stitch that I got half-way through, I would have run all 5 miles. Still, it was an amazing run! I'm so proud of myself!!

Today's run:
Total distance = 5 miles: 4.9 running, 0.1 walking
Total time = 58 minutes

Side note: I do believe that I'm starting to get sick, which really sucks! As of now, it's just a really bad headache and incredibly sore throat. But that typically turns into worse. I'm going to move my 45 minute cross-training to Friday and just rest today. Hopefully that'll help the whole trying to get sick business. I will not let this set me back. At all!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment