Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 9, Day 2: Kristin

Today is a 3-mile run day. I was really looking forward to getting out there early this morning and running while it was nice and cool. Correction: nice and COLD. I love cold weather. BUT, those guys at Fleet Feet don't know what they're talking about. They told me that I would only need to wear long pants once it got well below freezing. Yeah, right. I wore my capri pants and a long-sleeved shirt that I bought at Old Navy (it's work-out gear), and I'm telling you, I was wishing I was wearing my long pants. And possibly even a jacket.

I did make it through the 3 miles just fine, I was just freezing my hiney off. And I was able to run the whole thing, just like normal, which I was very proud of myself for since taking a few days off.

Today's run:

Total distance = 3 miles (all running)
Total time = 30 minutes

Side note: I'm back, BABY!! :-)

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment