Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 10, Day 4: Kristin

Today, on our schedule, we have 3 miles plus strength training. It wasn't pretty, but it's finished. Being sick, or starting to get sick, has really thrown a wrench into my training schedule. While I was out there running, I found it hard to get any air. My chest was tight and it hurt to swallow. I don't like feeling like that period, much less after and during a run. I had to walk more of this than I ever wanted to, but I'm satisfied with the fact that it's completed.

Today's strengthening:
50 bicep curls (each arm) with 10 lb. dumbbell
50 calf raises
50 oblique crunches
50 2-legged bridges

Today's run:
Total distance = 3 miles: 2.7 running, 0.3 walking
Total time = 34 minutes

Side note: I'm not excited about my time, but seriously, at this point I don't even care. Today's training is over with and I couldn't be happier.

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment