Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 1, Tuesday: Joyful

On the schedule: 3 mile run

Billy has been trying to find a way to work out with me without having to run (for now).  We came up with the idea of him riding a bike alongside me while I run.  We tried it out last night, and it was awesome!

I loved having him by my side the whole time.  Even though I couldn't really hold a long conversation with him because of my breathing, it was great to be able to spend that time together.  Because he was obviously going faster than me, I tried to push my speed a little more to keep up.

This was my first run in over a week, so I had to take more walk breaks than I would have liked, but I felt strong the whole time. I also managed to beat my best time on the route by three minutes!  It'd be great to consistently get under a 15-minute mile. 

3 mile run, golf course loop, 2x
346 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment